Sunday, November 6, 2011

Just a glimpse


Today I am thankful for perspective. I find that I get wrapped up in my own life so easily. The day to day and the task to task can become overwhelming. So much so that I find myself feeling as if I am the only one facing the challenges of life, love, and ministry.
Today I am thankful for a friend who shared life and shared perspective. Although her challenges are hers and mine are mine there is linkage there that makes the bearing of a load not so heavy. Never would I wish hardship on another but when another can relate to your hardship and you can relate to theirs we bear that burden together and the impossible becomes possible…you gain strength for one more day.
Life is lonely sometimes but I am finding the Lord provides glimpses of community at just the right moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment