Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Journey

You will have to forgive me for failing terribly at this 31 words in 31 days thing. The month of October took on a life of its own before I could yell “Stop it!” Some medical problems have landed me on a new medication that makes my head feel dizzy and all things that make putting complete thoughts together really difficult.
So today I am playing catch up with a couple of posts to share the crazy thoughts that have been swimming around lately.
First up, Journey.
Yes the 80’s rock band that I love dearly and you do too even if you are too proud to admit it. Don’t stop believing!
But, also, Journey… the walk you take from point A to point B. The space that fills between the beginning and the end.  The time spent investing in lives, crying tears, embracing strangers, learning lessons, forgiving hurts, smelling flowers, and healing wounds.
Confession that I have allowed life to become too routine and my perspective to become too narrow. I want to breathe deeper, step bolder, and speak louder. I want my journey thought this life to be intentional and meaningful but also to be filled with moments that take my breath away and draw me more into worship of a God who is creator.
How is your Journey going? Slow down, make it count, be intentional, be present!

No comments:

Post a Comment