Thursday, October 6, 2011

Words for days

Hello friends. I apologize for being MIA the past few days. It has been a crazy week in the Amick household. My husband's grandfather passed away this week. We will be headed home for the funeral this weekend.
The past few days words seem to be hard to find. Today i will let pinterest speak my thoughts.
Despite the difficulty of this week, there is much to be grateful for. Remember gratitude today! It is as powerful as Joy.
My God is greater! The mantra of the week as the things of this world attacked my body and those i love.

My weakness in this world is simply an avenue for my God to be made known by His strength in me. It is braver to claim the strength within you then to lean on your mask of fake strength.
Let the God of all comfort be your strength today.

No comments:

Post a Comment